Skills Insight CEO Michael Hartman attended the first JSC CEO Network Forum meeting on 14 August.
The CEOs of all ten JSCs came together to discuss how to best work together to address common priorities and deliver holistic solutions.
They identified five priorities as potential areas of future collaboration, to be discussed further at the next CEO forum:
The Hon Brendan O’Connor, Minister for Skills and Training, addressed the Forum and acknowledged the work done so far by JSCs.
The next meeting of the JSC CEO Network Forum will take place in November 2023.
Pictured left to right:
- Gavin Lind from Mining and Automotive Skills Alliance
- Patrick Kidd from Future Skills Organisation
- Anthea Middleton from Powering Skills Organisation
- Paul Walsh from Industry Skills Australia
- Sharon Robertson from Manufacturing Industry Skills Alliance
- Rob Bonner from HumanAbility
- Michael Hartman from Skills Insight
- Brett Schimming from BuildSkills Australia
- Natalie Turmine from SkillsEQuipped
- Jean Dyzel from Public Skills Australia